It's official, Newsweek's latest rankings on the world's best specialized hospitals of 2022 just came out and Mount Sinai Hospital (New York City) is #4! Moreover, they showcase our passion, Cardiology! Cross County Cardiology is proud to be associated with this incredible team and institution. We're feeling blessed to be rated by Castle Connolly as NY Top Doctors and we welcome this Newsweek honor too. Check out the official list of Cardiology hospitals below.
Note: Each hospital received a score based on the amount of recommendations from national and international sources. More information about the methodology is available here.
The top 20 hospitals in the world for cardiology:
1. Cleveland Clinic
2. Mayo Clinic (Rochester, Minn.)
3. Massachusetts General Hospital (Boston)
4. The Mount Sinai Hospital (New York City)
5. The Johns Hopkins Hospital (Baltimore)
6. Brigham and Women's Hospital (Boston)
7. Charité-Berlin University of Medicine
8. AP-HP-Hôpital Européen Georges Pompidou (Paris)
9. New York-Presbyterian Hospital (New York City)
10. Royal Brompton Hospital (London)
11. University Hospital Heidelberg (Germany)
12. Cedars-Sinai Medical Center (Los Angeles)
13. Duke University Hospital (Durham, N.C.)
14. Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania-Penn Presbyterian (Philadelphia)
15. National Cerebral and Cardiovascular Center (Suita, Japan)
16. La Paz University Hospital (Madrid)
17. NYU Langone Hospitals (New York City)
18. Monzino Cardiology Center (Milan, Italy)
19. Stanford (Calif.) Hospital
20. Heart Institute (Sao Paulo, Brazil)
If you or a loved one needs specialized care in cardiology or vascular, Cross County Cardiology - Mt Sinai offers access to the latest state-of-the-art facilities, has the most accomplished physicians and diagnosticians, and offers the highest level of care you could imagine. We hope that makes the difference when searching for a care provider. Give us a call today at 201-499-7361 or go online to schedule an appointment.